The real wool horse blanket
- Wool: This 100 % pure wool horse blanket is made out of wool shipped from New Zealand, Made in New Zealand.
- Weave: The wool is sorted and woven in England on a traditional oversized loom before being milled in to give a finished weight of 750 gsm. Made in Europe.
- Finishing: It’s then washed, dried, combed and brushed a number of times to produce the soft pile whilst retaining its hard-wearing qualities. The production process is chlorine and chrome dye free. Made in Europe.
- Edge: 100 % polyester edge-band and whipped thread are produced in England. Made in Europe.
- Label: 100 % polyester washing-label and logo hanger produced by a Swedish agent with good quality standards. Made in China.
- Assembling: The edges and labels are assembled in England and Sweden. Made in Europe.
- Packing: Packing paper-band and sticker produced in Sweden with good production and ecological colouring process. Made in Europe.
- Shipping: Shipped on sea and by road to Sweden and then out in the world.