Specifications of Easy Connect for a horse
- Safe tie up Easy Connect has a twill band, weaved on a needle loom in Europe. Made out of 100 % Polyester. With a thickness of 1 mm with breaking strength of 1456 dekanewton (daN) and a weight of 39 g/m.
- Attached in a loop is a carabiner in aluminium. A strong seam, with a continuous filament thread, makes the loop. Then sealed with a shrink tube.
- The certified climbing carabiner, EN12275:2013 (Mountaineering equipment – Connectors), have a guaranteed loading on:
Minimum Breaking Strength Major Axis: 24 000 Newton
Minimum Breaking Strength Open gate: 9 000 Newton
Minimum Breaking Strength Minor Axis: 8 000 Newton. Made in Europe.
- The Velcro® have a good shear strength and will opens with a load of around 900 Newton ~ around 90 kilo. Velcro®s ability to close is reduced with 50 % after 10 000 openings.
- With under a kilo of strength in the fingers, the Velcro® can easily be open – just pull the safety tab to the side.
- Shipped on road to Sweden for assembling and sewing, and then out in the world.