Specifications of our safety hourse lunge line
Safety Lunge Line Carabiner: 100 % Aluminium. Made in Europe.
The certified climbing carabiner, EN12275:2013 (Mountaineering equipment – Connectors), have a guaranteed loading on:
- Minimum Breaking Strength Major Axis: 24 000 Newton.
- Minimum Breaking Strength Open gate: 9 000 Newton.
- Minimum Breaking Strength Minor Axis: 8 000 Newton.
- Safety Lunge Line Rope: Core of 8-platted polyester-silk from Europe. With a cover in 24-platted polyester-wool from Europe. Made in Europe.
- Seam: Minimum Breaking Load of 1100 kilo. Made in Europe.
- Thread: Polyester-silk.
- Shrink tube: Co-extrusion of polyolefin and hot-melt adhesive. Approvals: UL 224 125°C VW-1 600V. File No.E204071 and meet SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/4. Made in Europe.
- Assembling: Made in Europe.
- Shipping: On road to Sweden for assembling and sewing, and then out in the world.