Specifications of our safety horse lunge line
Safety Lunge Line Carabiner: 100 % Aluminium. Made in Europe.
The certified climbing carabiner, EN12275:2013 (Mountaineering equipment – Connectors), have a guaranteed loading on:
- Minimum Breaking Strength Major Axis: 24 000 Newton.
- Minimum Breaking Strength Open gate: 9 000 Newton.
- Minimum Breaking Strength Minor Axis: 8 000 Newton.
- Safety Lunge Line Rope: Core of 8-platted polyester-silk from Europe. With a cover in 24-platted polyester-wool from Europe. Made in Europe.
- Seam: Minimum Breaking Load of 1100 kilo. Made in Europe.
- Thread: Polyester-silk.
- Shrink tube: Co-extrusion of polyolefin and hot-melt adhesive. Approvals: UL 224 125°C VW-1 600V. File No.E204071 and meet SAE-AMS-DTL-23053/4. Made in Europe.
- Assembling: Made in Europe.
- Shipping: On road to Sweden for assembling and sewing, and then out in the world.
Other products that also have the very strong carabiner are for example Easy Connect and Safety Lead Rope.