Product care of Hocket
For a good product care of Hocket, please follow the instructions below for:
Esquimaux Hocket (EH), Snowflake Hocket (SH), Grey Sky Hocket (GSH), A Step Ahead Hocket (SAH)
- It is important to maintain and wash each product in the right way to maximize the durability of the products.
- Always follow the washing instructions on the product.
- Please try to get rid of the worst soil and dirt with a gentle brush before putting it into the washing machine.
- ALWAYS TURN ALL PRODUCTS INSIDE OUT whenever possible.
- Close all fasteners such as girths, snaps, velcro and zippers so they do not get stuck in the machine or destroy the products.
- Hocket® Neck and Hocket Front should be washed detached from Hocket Body if you are using a small washing machine. Snowflake Hocket Body and Esquimaux Hocket Body should be washed in a professional washing machine.
- Wash in warm (105°F/40°C) degrees temperature and use the correct amount of technical detergent.
- A small amount of technical liquid detergent should be used, not powder detergents, fabric softener or chlorine bleach.
- Use a gentle cycle that does not rigorously spin the garment. Reducing the spinning will minimize creasing or damage that can be caused by pulling and twisting the Hocket.
- We also recommend running an extra rinse cycle to ensure any potential residue is fully removed from your products.
- Use a gentle cycle so it doesn’t pull and twist the Hocket.
- Please follow the instructions on the item and on the detergent bottle.
- Please line-dry the Hocket.
- Storing – make sure the product is clean, dry and stored in room temperature or cooler. The best storing option is to let it hang freely. If you need to have it packaged, we recommend Equimade’s packing bag.
For more detailed information – look into Textile Care